Federal and State Aid
Did You Know?
Many scholarships are available to help you study abroad! Use our website to research your options, apply for as many scholarships as you are eligible for, and follow these tips:
- Be positive. It creates a good impression about your attitude.
- Answer the application questions thoroughly. Put time, effort, and thought into your answers.
- Double-check your writing for spelling and grammar mistakes.
- If there is a specific word limit, make sure you stick to it.
Federal and State Aid may be available as grants and/or loans.
- Colorado Student Undergraduate Grant (Colorado residents only)
- Federal Pell Grant
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant
- Graduate Grant (Colorado residents)
- State Student Incentive Grant (Colorado residents)
- Federal Direct PLUS Loan
- Federal Direct Subsidized Loan
Colorado State University Aid
Most CSU scholarships and grants may be used on approved study abroad programs, including:
- Commitment to Colorado
- First Generation
- Partnership Award
- Provost Scholarship